Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So Much Going On

I always like to start my whine by saying that in the grand scheme of things I am a very lucky person.  However, the last two weeks have been extremely stressful.  We’ve had incompetence at its highest level with our closing, which precipitated a not so great ending to our lease at our current place because we couldn’t nail down our move date.  I won’t bore you with the details, but that kind of stuff makes me a nail-biting insomniac.  Maybe I should have reacted to the move as our cat Clive did.  He figured the way to play this move to new surroundings was to first spend a night in an empty kitchen cabinet and then pee on our brand new mattress.  Thank goodness I noticed it and it had a zip off top so I got it before it soaked through.  Oh pets, they overestimate our love, don’t they?

No comments: