Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring, I'm Waiting For You!

It’s been awhile. Work has consumed me. Turning on the news and it’s like the world is going mental. I’ve been feeling really blue with nothing interesting to say, so I’m trying to focus on something to look forward to and the coming of spring is always a good thing. My friend H from the UK is coming for a visit in April. I can’t wait to see her and catch up.


No skiing for us this year. This summer A’s best friend from England will be coming for three weeks before the two of them go off to Singapore to meet up with her friend’s family for quite an adventure. She can’t wait. This little adventure requires scuba certification so those lessons have trumped skiing until next year. While H doesn’t believe me, I’ve looked for an excuse NOT to ski this year. I admit it I’m scared. I know my limitations.

No comments: