Sunday, May 18, 2008

Breakfast on the Train

This one goes out to my pal M in Georgia who loves Scottish Salmon. I had to go to Southampton for work this week and so I grabbed a sandwich and coffee in the train station for the ride. It was ten in the morning so I tried to pick a sandwich that slightly resembled breakfast. This one reminded me of a bagel and lox and it was delicious.

Here is the description on the Marks and Spencer packaging:

Oak Smoked Scottish Salmon with Creamy Soft Cheese, Lemon Juice, and Black Pepper on Oatmeal Bread

2 comments:

Poodlebugz said...

YUM!!!!! And, if it had been served to you by a big brawny Scotsman, your day would have been complete! : )

Poodlebugz said...

Almost forgot--no picture to tease me with?

Okay, then send pictures of brawny Scotsmen! : )