Sunday, December 16, 2007

Shopping in Watford



L took me Christmas shopping with her today in Watford. After many hours and many stores we dashed into McDonalds for a quick bite, my first time in McDonalds here. There are actually several different things on the menu. Instead of apple pie, for the holiday season they have a mince and custard pie. Right after we walked out of McDonalds, which was as uneventful as it ever is, we realized there was a French Market in Watford this weekend with a lot of food stalls. It smelled wonderful, and as you can see looked great too. As I was taking a picture of the sausage and peppers, a policeman said something to me in English, but I didn’t understand a word he said. L just smiled at him and said “American tourist”.

1 comment:

Jaquins Lyre said...

Looks like sausage, peppers and onions cooking on the grills outside of fenway.

Is is illegal to snap pictures or something? What did the cop say?

nice blog