Thursday, September 6, 2007

Feedback

I got a lovely card in the mail from my sister-in-law B, with some great pics of A and her cousins at my going away party. I also got an email from her saying that she liked looking at the pics on my blog but she doesn’t like always reading the text accompanying the pics because I seem so sad. I appreciate her concern, but I am not sad. I have moments, but I truly in my heart feel like this is the right thing for us, come what may. One of the important things about this blog for me is that I didn’t want it to be like one of those annoying Christmas letters you get from people that’s just brag, brag, brag, my life is perfect. We all know nothing ever is, no matter how we try and paint it for other people. We all do the best we can day by day.

1 comment:

K said...

Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. Spending that much time alone can be the most unbearable thing, but you know the day will come when life is mundane and once again predictable. You will look back on the time you walked out into the street and absorbed every detail with child-like eyes. Wait, why am I getting so Interview with the Vampire? HAHA I don't know everything you're going through, but I think I have an idea. It's not sadness I'm reading; it's reformation and everything that goes along with it. Love you sweets.