Saturday, May 8, 2010

The End of J in the UK

I thought I would have time at the end of our experience in England to write something poetic about it but with all of the rushing and the travel issues, it just never happened. It had its ups and downs but I wouldn’t change a minute of it. In a way I am glad it was so busy I didn’t have a moment to get choked up about leaving, that while we may visit again I imagine we will never live there and so that chapter has closed. There are moments that I find it hard to believe that A is growing up and pulling away. Yes, it’s natural progression but it’s difficult. I think sometimes our experience in England kept us that much closer for just a little longer and I’m grateful. We will always have that time to think back on.


Thanks to all who have kept up with this blog. I appreciate your comments. I never realized how much I enjoyed writing and taking pictures until I started this experience. This blog will be transforming into “J in the UT” soon (named by A.). If you’d like to keep up with that cultural experience, stay tuned!

No comments: