Monday, October 5, 2009

American Universities for British Students

One of A’s friend’s parents was asking me about applying to American universities for her son, which surprised me but reading this article it shouldn’t. When everything is usually more expensive here, the cost of a university education is the one place where there is savings. It figures that will probably be the time we are heading back to the U.S. That seems to be our financial luck!

Recently I was discussing American universities with a colleague and she said something like, well we don’t have those sororities like you do. I told her that not everyone that goes to university participates in Greek life, in fact I think of all my friends I only know two or three people that did. She was amazed by this and said that it just goes to show that you can’t believe everything that you see on tv!

No comments: