Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pics of the House



My friend M in Atlanta has been asking to see pics of the house. As she commented, "Are you waiting for the IKEA boxes to be cleared away before you send some pics?" So true!


Here are a couple of pics, warts and all. The first is what will be our dining room/computer room. Note the IKEA boxes stacked to the right and all of the cables, etc. on the mantle of the fireplace. I was sitting at the dining room table when I took this. The kitchen is behind me. The other pic is the kitchen. The door that is open to the left leads to a washer and dryer and a 1/2 bath that has the tiniest sink that I have ever seen. I'll have to post a picture. To the right in the kitchen is a door to the backyard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice that you have a dishwasher! -K