Friday, June 6, 2008

Moving Ahead


I was in Utah this week for business, which was good because it has made this last week without the family go by very quickly. We have gone back and forth on this issue but I believe the family is just bringing their luggage and not shipping anything. The new David Sedaris book is out this week so I was able to pick that up to take back with me.

I pick up the keys to our rental house (end of terrace) pictured here on Saturday so I can get some furniture and the utilities taken care of. We will be living in Amersham, the next village over so I can take the bus or the train to work until we get a car. It’s too far to walk and after wrecking my bike when we lived in Germany, I’m a little scared to choose that mode of transportation!

1 comment:

Poodlebugz said...

OOOOH!! It's a cottage! A cottage...of sorts! Looks adorable. And, I like the new format...it's been a couple of days since I visited, which you can understand, but I'll try and be better.

Now, show me the inside! : )