Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lovely Day in London



Before I left St. Louis last week I was on a mission to find a jacket that would protect me from the elements this fall. Mission accomplished, thank goodness because while the sun shined yesterday, the temperature dipped down to a windy 10 degrees (50 Fahrenheit). That might not sound that cold, but the wind here feels different, colder. Two of my colleagues and I headed out to an afternoon meeting with a customer which was right in the vicinity of the Royal Albert Hall. The Royal Albert Hall is in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, which is the west side of central London. As you can see from the pictures this area is just beautiful. I am told it is also a pricey place to live, which explains all of the nannies I saw pushing baby carriages down the street, not a parent to be found!

No comments: