Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back in the UK and Back at Work

Today was my first day back at work. It was good to get back into that routine since before I left, I was finally starting to feel comfortable. It was so hard to leave the family behind. I am glad at least this time at the airport it was laughter and not tears. All A. was concerned about was me sending her a care package including whatever goodies I got on the plane. Virgin Atlantic even gives coach passengers a cozy pair of socks and one of those sleeping masks. When you are a mom, it seems that nothing is yours and yours alone!

The B&B was a full house today including an old friend of L’s who used to rent a room from her and his mother so she invited me to go out to dinner with them. We had a lovely meal at a local Indian restaurant. Our party included a 15 year old and a 19 year old, kids of a friend of L’s. Since I like to know what the young toughs are up to, I asked them if MySpace was popular here. It seems in the UK that Bebo was the more popular online gathering place, but now it has switched to Facebook.

No comments: