Monday, August 6, 2007

Two Week Point

The two funniest responses from people when I told them I was moving to England:

My friend M was excited that I would be arriving in the UK in time for a Spice Girls reunion and my friend H said, “The first thing that popped in my head was, are you going to start talking like Madonna?” There have also been a few random people that get this look on their face like they smelled something bad, and say oh, interesting or something specious like that.

I was thinking this morning as I was driving to work with my iPod blasting through the car speakers how it will probably be quite a while before I am driving a car again. I guess this is one of my American tendencies because I adore my car. I don’t sing in the shower but I put on a concert every morning in my car.

No comments: